Monday, March 24, 2008

Hyundai Superbowl ads improved brand awareness

View the article

My Opinion

Last week, I have seen Hyundai’s brand new car named ‘Genesis’ when I came to visit to Seoul.
Due to ‘Genesis’ has become an issue of mass communication, I carefully researched on it.
I personally think that Genesis is as good as the imported motors design.The fact that we have tested crashing ‘Genesis’ to ‘Audi A8’ through the commercial gives the attraction to prefer in purchasing ‘Genesis’ compared to other products. I was curious about how the ‘Genesis’ could perform in America which had struck in marketing strategy in Korea. I am really impressed on Hyundai’s marketing strategy which was motivated by most popular Super-Bowl commercial of protesting in BMW and Benz Mercedes specification. It seems to be successful in Hyundai’s marketing strategy to give incentive to customers by using the quotation ‘Think About It’ which explains combination of performance of BMW 7 series and cost of BMW 3 series. The corporation enhances the ability to produce good quality products with low cost. However, it is the ultimate power of marketing to give impression to customers.

#20400251 - Entry4

No comments: